Planning a fun and educational class adventure? Science Educators at the MOST are fully-equipped to personalize your visit and supplement your lesson plans. To book a field trip, contact a member of our Guest Services department via email, or call (315) 425-9068.
Check out our Educator Resources page for materials you can use in the classroom to explore a topic!
Check out or curriculum guides for different grade levels to determine which exhibits and activities you would like to experience on your visit!
- New York State teachers can tour the MOST for FREE with teaching ID to plan a group visit
- More than 70 FREE NGSS appropriate curriculum guides tied to exhibits
- IMAX film teachers guides
- The MOST offers four Design, Build, & Compete events and annually hosts the Central New York Science & Engineering Fair
- Teacher development workshops offered upon request
- For more information, contact our Guest Services team
The MOST’s Education Department many demonstrations that can be added to any visit for an additional fee:
- 15-minute demos on a specific topic
- Hands-on experiment workshops for 25 students
- Live planetarium shows exploring the cosmos
- Add an IMAX movie to your visit
- Download a museum map to help plan your visit