Planning a fun and educational class adventure? Science Educators at the MOST are fully-equipped to personalize your visit and supplement your lesson plans. To book a field trip, contact a member of our Guest Services department via email, or call (315) 425-9068.
Check out our Educator Resources page for materials you can use in the classroom to explore a STEM topic.
Check out our funding/grant opportunities page for financing a field trip.
Explore or curriculum guides for different grade levels to determine which exhibits and activities you would like to experience on your visit!
Download our Educator Resource Guide, pictured below, to help plan your visit!
- New York State teachers can tour the MOST for FREE with teaching ID to plan a group visit
- More than 70 FREE NGSS appropriate curriculum guides tied to exhibits
- IMAX film teachers guides
- The MOST offers four Design, Build, & Compete events and annually hosts the Central New York Science & Engineering Fair
- Teacher development workshops offered upon request
- For more information, contact our Guest Services team
The MOST’s Education Department has many offerings:
- Demonstrations that can be booked in the Museum or we will come to you!
- Hands-on workshops
- Live planetarium shows exploring the cosmos