The MOST is committed to building and maintaining a first-class team.
Summer Education & Outreach Intern – Part-Time
The Education & Outreach department at the MOST is seeking a part-time intern for the Summer Semester (January – June). The Education & Outreach intern will provide assistance to the Assistant Director of Programming with the MOST’s education programming and outreach events, including preparation, coordination, and event logistics for special museum events and especially for the MOST’s outreach events and regional science fair. This is an unpaid internship. Course credit for college students can be arranged depending on school requirements. Schedule can be flexible, but interns should be available for at least 5-10 hours per week.
- Must be currently accepted for, or enrolled in, a four-year accredited college or university in a field related to science, technology, or education.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for working with children.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The MOST offers unpaid internships for college students in the following areas:
- Marketing & Communications
- Graphic Arts
- Science Education
The MOST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.