Science Educator needed at the Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology (MOST) located in Syracuse, NY. Position starts at 30 hours per week beginning September 7, 2020. All staff receive temperature checks upon arrival each day and masks are required on premises at all times.
- BA/BS in a STEM field or Education field
- Prior experience working in schools or informal learning environments
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Microsoft Office competency
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Knowledge/skill in coding, computer engineering, robotics, or similar fields preferred but not required
The MOST is committed to teamwork and collaboration. We recognize we are a part of a community and a key part of our success is helping others to reach theirs. We are respectful and supportive of one another. We lead and learn from each other in a culture of being present; connecting with transparency, dignity, and respect.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line “Science Educator Position.” Applications will be accepted until August 25, 2020.
Check back for Fall 2020 internship information.
Please send a resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.