Directions & Parking
Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology
500 South Franklin Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Coming from east or west:
- Take Interstate 690
- Take Exit 11 for West Street
- Turn left at the stop light onto Fayette Street
- At the second stop light, turn right onto Franklin Street
- The MOST is at the end of the second block
Coming from the south:
- Take Interstate 81 north
- Take Exit 18 for Adams Street
- At the end of exit ramp, follow signs for Harrison Street/downtown
- Turn left onto Harrison Street
- Turn right onto Salina Street
- Turn left onto West Jefferson Street
- Turn right at the circle to reach the front of the museum
Coming from the north:
- Take Interstate 81 south
- Take Exit 20 for Franklin Street
- Stay on Franklin Street until you reach the museum
- The public Trolley Lot is located directly behind the Museum. To access the Trolley Lot, drive around the building and enter the tunnel to the lot, which is located below the elevated train tracks.
- Paid on-street parking is available, and it’s free on Sundays and holidays.
- Download a parking brochure from the Downtown Committee for additional parking locations.
Download a museum map to help you plan your visit.