Directions & Parking
Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology
500 South Franklin Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Use the box below to reserve parking at:
• Center Armory Garage (218 W. Jefferson St—across from the museum lawn)
• Trolley Lot (102 Dickerson St.—behind the museum)
- The public Trolley Lot is located directly behind the Museum. To access the Trolley Lot, drive around the building and enter the tunnel to the lot, which is located below the elevated train tracks.
- Center Armory Garage (218 W. Jefferson St) is across the street from the Museum’s east lawn.
- Paid on-street parking is available, and it’s free on Sundays and holidays.
- Download a parking brochure from the Downtown Committee for additional parking locations.
Thank you to our sponsor: