The MOST is open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 9:30 am – 1 pm & 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm (CLOSED from 1 pm – 2 pm for cleaning) and for school break March 26th – April 3rd. Admission valid all day.
Purchasing admission tickets in advance is encouraged but not required!
We all need to do our part for communal wellness – Guest & Staff Health Guidelines:
Health and safety are a priority for our guests and staff. There will be ample hand sanitation station stops located throughout the museum, exhibits and restrooms will be cleaned multiple times a day with enhanced sanitation protocols, and MOST staff will be wearing masks and screened daily.
- Adults to wear masks by NYS executive order; children under 2 are optional but encouraged to wear masks. Children over 2 are required to wear masks particularly when social distancing cannot be maintained
- Masks are required unless there is a medical exemption. If you are unable to wear a mask and have a medical exemption, we will provide a required face shield for your visit. For more information about mask adaptations and alternatives, click here. Face coverings are required to enter the museum.
- Look for and utilize hand sanitation and wipe down stations throughout the museum
- Please wash hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing by following our guided path through the museum
We encourage families to take mask breaks outside if they choose to do so, admission is good all day.
Thank you to our visit sponsor, Nave Law Firm – click below: