Book A Group
Students and other visitors in groups of 20 or more can experience the MOST by visiting the museum for exhibit exploration and educational programs, or through a visit directly to your classroom or event! Explore our offerings and select the options that best fit your curriculum needs and budget.
Schedule your field trip for any day of the week!
Museum Admission (includes Full Exhibit Access, including Science Playhouse and Cafeteria, if desired.)
- $5 per student (20 minimum)
- Free for NYS Teachers, Personal Aides
- $6 per additional adult chaperone/parent
- Curriculum Guides for museum exhibits are available here
Planetarium Show or Documentary Film in the National Grid ExploraDome
Put the “A” in STEAM and create an Arts in Education experience for your students!
- $6 per person
- Field trip shows run approximately 20-30 minutes
- Current showings are available here
- $250 per session; $200 each if booking two or more
- Available as an add-on to your field trip, or in your classroom with a traveling Science Educator
- Topics are available here and run approximately 30-40 minutes
Interested in booking a group visit to the MOST? Fill out the form below! A member of our Guest Services team will reach out to you to discuss your potential visit.
Group rates require a minimum of 20 people to be applied.