STEM Story Time
Temporarily closed due to COVID-19 regulations.
Young children are natural scientists – curious, inquisitive, and always ready to explore! STEM Story Time encourages a child’s scientific spirit through stories, music, and hands-on, sensory play – all designed to inspire young children to begin discovering the world around them! Join other MOST families Sunday mornings at the MOST as we explore topics ranging from shapes and seasons to the moon and the stars – new stories rotate every month!
Appropriate for children ages 2-6 (parents welcome to join!)
COST: Free for members; $5 per nonmember child
*Nonmembers must purchase exhibit passes, as well.
Books to add to your reading list while STEM Story Time is not offered:
- Ariel the Astronaut by Mary Nhin
- Mouse Paint by Ellen Walsh
- Scooped by Kevin and Rebecca Kelly
- Sneeze, Big Bear, Sneeze by Maureen Wright
- The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats
- When a Line Bends, a Shape Begins by Rhonda Gowler Greene
- Winter’s Dance by Marion Dane Bauer
- 47 STEM Books for K-12 Readers