Your membership to the MOST offers a fun-packed year of science & technology discovery! With a membership, you can come to the MOST whenever you like! Spend an hour or the whole day exploring Energy, soaring through Flight & Space, or climbing through the Science Playhouse. Join today and help the MOST further its vision to be a preeminent science and technology center inspiring all generations through hands-on education and entertainment.
MOST membership benefits include:
- FREE admission to the MOST
- A personalized MOST Membership card
- FREE admission to Silverman Planetarium shows
- Discounts on Bristol IMAX® Omnitheater movie tickets- the only domed IMAX® theater in New York State
- Discounts on birthdays
- Discounts on camps
- Invitations to member-exclusive events—including early access to our newest exhibits
- 10% discount in the MOST Science Shop
When you purchase a new or renewed membership at Central New York’s premiere science museum, you get a MOST bag filled with offers from community friends and neighbors.
Here’s what you get:
- A 15 percent discount on your tab at Peppino’s Neapolitan in Armory Square (just show your MOST membership card)
- A FREE Dunkin’ Donuts medium hot or iced coffee
- A FREE kids meal at Texas Roadhouse
- A FREE Modern Malt milkshake (for kids under 12)*
*please see coupon for all details
Thank you to our contributors!
You still get unlimited general admission to the MOST, free planetarium shows, and, best of all, free or reduced price admission to more than 350 science centers and museums around the world.
We offer four annual plans:
- Household Plus – $119
- Two named adults, one named caregiver, all children and/or grandchildren ages 2-17, plus two guests of any age at any time
- Household – $99
- Two named adults and all children and/or grandchildren ages 2-17
- Two Person – $79
- Two people of any age living in the same household
- Individual – $59
- One adult of any age
Memberships make great gifts!
Purchase your MOST membership today:
Thank you to our membership supporter: