Welcome to the Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology, or MOST! Check back often to find out what’s new and exciting, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the most up-to-date information.
- We recommend parking in the public lot directly behind the museum. Drive around the building and enter the tunnel beneath the red arrow. Ask for the MOST discount.
- There are plenty of restaurants within easy walking distance.
- Your admission ticket allows re-entry if you leave for lunch or shopping.
- Food and covered beverages may be brought into the museum.
- The museum, including the IMAX theater, is wheelchair accessible.
- Free wi-fi is available.
- Coin-operated lockers are available.
Some links to help you plan your visit: