Welcome to the Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology (MOST)! We have a fun-filled Summer of Science planned with an interactive and FREE Summer of Science Social on August 21 featuring a solar eclipse viewing. Click here to get the details.
- We recommend parking in the public lot directly behind the museum. Drive around the building and enter the tunnel beneath the red arrow. Ask for the MOST discount!
- Food and covered beverages are allowed in the museum.
- The MOST does not serve food, but we do offer snacks and drinks via vending machine in our Café. You are welcome to bring food and drink with you into the museum and enjoy it in our Vending Cafe, parent cafe (by the Science Playhouse), or outside on the east lawn (weather permitting).
- Many restaurants in Armory Square within walking distance.
- Admission ticket allows re-entry if you leave for lunch or shopping.
- The museum, including the IMAX theater, is wheelchair accessible.
- Free WiFi.
- Coin-operated lockers available.
Plan Your Visit:
- Hours & Prices
- Directions & Parking
- Explore our exhibits and attractions
- Museum map
- IMAX showtimes
- Calendar of events
- This week’s highlights
- About Armory Square
- About Central New York
Download the MOST app today!
Thank you to our sponsor!