The brain is the body’s most complex organ – but how much do you really know about how yours works? Enjoy a cold winter night at the MOST testing and training your brain as you discover how its more than 80 billion nerve cells grow and connect to make you YOU! So bundle up and head to the MOST for a night of neuroscience at NightLab: Brainfreeze, where you can:
- Consider alcohol’s effect on the brain at the cash bar (21+ only) provided by The York
- Fuel your brain with pizza slices from Peppino’s
- Enjoy frozen liquid nitrogen ice cream
- Solve brain-busting puzzles to break out of our Neuro-Escape Room
- Test your reaction time in a virtual contest against Ayumu the Chimpanzee
- Build your own neuron
- Challenge your brain with multi-tasking and optical illusion activities
- Explore all the exhibits at the MOST, including the selfie station at the Big Brain
- And much more!
NightLab is for adults age 18 and over. Valid ID required for entry.
Cost: $12 for MOST members & $15 for nonmembers. Ticket includes one (1) Brainfreeze Slushie cocktail and one (1) raffle prize entry. Buy tickets with ticket link or call 315.425.9068.
Parking is available on the street free of charge starting at 5 p.m. as well as in the Trolley Lot located behind the MOST. Cash bar presented by The York.