Directions & Parking
Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology
500 South Franklin Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Coming from east or west:
- Take Interstate 690
- Take Exit 11 for West Street
- Turn left at the stop light onto Fayette Street
- At the second stop light, turn right onto Franklin Street
- The MOST is at the end of the second block
Coming from the south:
- Take Interstate 81 north
- Take Exit 18 for Adams Street
- At the end of exit ramp, follow signs for Harrison Street/downtown
- Turn left onto Harrison Street
- Turn right onto Salina Street
- Turn left onto West Jefferson Street
- Turn right at the circle to reach the front of the museum
Coming from the north:
- Take Interstate 81 south
- Take Exit 20 for Franklin Street
- Stay on Franklin Street until you reach the museum
- We recommend parking in the public lot directly behind the museum. Drive around the building and enter the tunnel beneath the red arrow. Ask for the MOST discount.
- Paid on-street parking is available, and it’s free on Sundays and holidays.
- Download a parking brochure from the Downtown Committee for additional parking locations.
Download a museum map to help you plan your visit.