Expedition MOST II: A Journey Through Science
Are you looking for summer camps? Check out this information about our four week-long and three one-day camps.
Spend your April break learning about everything from DNA to the vast universe with our week-long day camp, Expedition MOST II. Camp activities will be the same as those during February break week.
Every day, we will explore a different STEM topic by taking an expedition to a different part of the museum. Your day will be filled with games, science experiments, and even explosions! Sign up today!
- Runs 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. April 17-21, 2017
- Designed for children ages 6 to 12
- Minimum of 10, maximum of 20 campers
- Includes a healthy morning snack, but campers must bring a lunch that doesn’t need to be refrigerated
- MOST will provide a T-shirt that campers must wear every day
- Cost is $200 for MOST members and children who have attended previous camps, and $125 for each additional child from the same family
- Cost is $225 for nonmembers, and $150 for each additional child from the same family
- Registration closes April 7
Download a letter for parents and the registration packet, and return the registration materials by April 7 to keep a space for your child. A $50 deposit is due when you reserve a spot, and the balance is due before the start of camp.
If you have questions about the camp, contact Education Director Angela Gaige via email or phone at 315.425.9068 x2147.
To sign up, contact Guest Services Coordinator Cynthia Waibel via email or phone at 315-425-9068 x2141.