Earn a Scout badge and spend the night at the Museum of Science & Technology! We offer overnight camps for groups of between 60 and 100 people. Groups must provide their own chaperones: at least 1 adult for every 10 children.
We have programs prepared for Boy Scouts to earn their Engineering and Scientist Badges, and we can also offer programs for Girl Scouts and Cub Scout Loops. If you are interested in a more generalized science program, we are able to accommodate your group’s needs.
We are happy to modify our program for children and guests with special needs. Please let us know in advance if your group needs accommodations.
- Overnights run from 6:30 p.m. Saturday to 8:30 a.m. Sunday
- We provide an evening snack and breakfast the next morning
- Cost is $40 per child and $25 per adult
- Groups must have a minimum of 60 and no more than 90 people
- The minimum fee to run a program is $2,500
- IMAX tickets cost an additional $7 per person
Please contact the guest services coordinator with questions or to book a program for your group.
Thank you to our generous sponsor!