Spend a night at the museum! We offer overnight camps for any type of group of up to 150 people. Groups must provide their own chaperones: at least 1 adult for every 10 children.
We have programs prepared for Boy Scouts to earn their Engineering and Scientist badges, and we can also offer programs for Girl Scout and Cub Scout troops. If you are a school groups interested in a more generalized science program, we are able to accommodate your group’s needs.
We are happy to modify our program for children and guests with special needs. Please let us know in advance if your group needs accommodations.
- Overnights run from 6:30 p.m. Saturday to 8:30 a.m. Sunday
- We provide a continental breakfast the next morning
- Groups can have up to 150 people
- The minimum fee to run a program is $2,500
- Groups can add on workshops, demonstrations, IMAX movies, or planetarium presentations for an additional fee
Please contact the guest services coordinator with questions or to book a program for your group.
Thank you to our generous sponsor!