Volunteer Services Coordinator
Part-time (20 hours per week)
Job Summary: Primary responsibilities include implementation and oversight of the MOST’s volunteer program. Typical duties include, but are not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, training, scheduling volunteers for programs and events, record keeping, and recognition program.
- BA/BS degree in a discipline relevant to performing job duties
- Minimum 3 years experience managing or leading volunteers
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office competency
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
Flexible schedule may include occasional evening and weekend hours. Reliable transportation is a must as there will be occasional off-site assignments.
Please email cover letter and resume to Angela Gaige.