The Museum is committed to building and maintaining a first-class team.
Assistant Director of Development – Full-Time
- BA/BS or advanced degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or other relevant degree
- Documented experience in writing successful proposals and making presentations
- Must be able to write to deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office competency
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- No relocation benefits
Email cover letter and resume to Lauren Kochian.
The MOST offers unpaid internships for college students in the following areas:
- Public Relations / Marketing
- Graphic Arts
- Photography / Videography
- Computer & Information Systems
- Science Education
We currently are looking for an Education Department intern:
Education Department Intern – Full-time, Unpaid
Job Summary: The education department intern will assist the summer camp coordinator with writing curriculum, creating and leading activities, and running summer camp. During weeks without camps, the intern will assist with set-up for upcoming camps and aid visitors on the museum floor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: performing demonstrations, tabling experiments, and assisting floor staff.
- Enrolled in a college with a focus in science or education.
- Strong public speaking skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm working with children
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a wide variety of situations
- Prior experience working with children
For more information on other internship opportunities, contact someone in that department.