1. Reservations must be made at least three weeks in advance
2. In order to qualify for the special rates, a group must arrive togetherand have a minimum of 20 paying persons.
3. Groups of fewer than 20 people must pay regular admission fees.
4. You will receive confirmation by mail within two weeks of booking your visit. Your group will not be considered "Confirmed" without this paperwork.
5. Groups are allotted an hour and a half for a visit, or two and a half hours for an exhibit hall visit with an IMAX movie. A planetarium show adds a half hour to trip time. Groups must be larger than 50 people to schedule a special showing of a film. To arrange a visit, please contact our birthday and sales group coordinator.
6. Please Note: Unless you book all 214 seats, another group will be scheduled to attend the same IMAX presentation. You must have accurate counts for your group, since we cannot guarantee the extra seats.
7. Be prepared with the name of your group, full address, and telephone number. Please choose alternate dates and times, in case we cannot fulfill your first choice. Groups can arrange to arrive as early as 9:30 a.m. Wednesday-Friday, 10:30 a.m. Saturdays and 11:00 a.m. Sundays.
8. If you must cancel or reschedule, please call as soon as possible. There will be a $35 cancellation/rescheduling fee.
9. Science store is open for students and teachers. Students must be supervised while in the Science Shop.
A non-refundable 25% deposit is required two weeks before your visit. If this deposit is not received, the reservation may be cancelled without notice. Groups must pay in advance for all Bristol IMAX Omnitheater seats.
Full payment for the Bristol IMAX Omnitheater is sufficient as a deposit. Bristol IMAX Omnitheater tickets will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances. The balance of the fee is due upon arrival at MOST.
Chaperones are required for groups of children age 17 and under. There must be at least one chaperone, age 18 or over, for every ten children, ages 17 or younger, in the group. One chaperone for every ten students will be admitted to the Museum Exhibit Halls for free. These chaperones DO NOT count towards the minimum of 20 paid admissions. Extra chaperones will be charged the group admission rate.
Everyone, including chaperones, is required to pay admission to the Bristol Omnitheater and the Silverman Planetarium.
Chaperones are responsible for the group's behavior and must supervise the group at all times.